QuickBooks Error code C= 47 arises due to browser configuration problems for particular websites that are covered. Users normally face this error when running a Windows Server 2008 cleanup. Error Code C 47 shows “Unable to find a transaction.” This occurs when you attempt to delete a transaction from a particular report or the transaction fails. In addition, at the time of uploading payments to clients, users frequently report this mistake. Usually, this error is overcome by closing and reopening QuickBooks, but there can also be other efficient methods that one can choose, which are going to discuss in this article.
Files to be Retrieved from Error C=47 of QuickBooks
A consumer needs to realize that he should review the files to ensure that they are usable before he begins the troubleshooting process.
- Corrupted file for QuickBooks Data (.QBW).
- Transaction log file (.TLG- that can be found in the same folder where the QBW file has been saved).
- QuickBooks Data File backup (if any) (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
Possible causes of QuickBooks error code C= 47
Few of reasons due to which error code C 47 bothers you are listed down:
- The QuickBooks data file is either corrupted or damaged.
- The old QuickBooks data file backup is already in operation.
- Editing entries might be the reason for this.
- Internet Explorer settings are not right. Check whether or not the SSL settings for Internet Explorer are correct.
- In a compromised file folder, a transaction log file is stored.
Solutions to Rectify QuickBooks Error code C=47
There are various solutions through which you can easily resolve this error. Here are some of the possible solutions that might help you to fix error code C=47:
Solution 1: Perform a quick repair to fix this error
Step 1: Repair the dll file
- Find the issue through the catch below that you’re going to download. You will be able to fix an error while loading \3\LXCRtime.dll this way
- Next, look for the Repair option and make a click on the same
- Then a dialogue box pops up on your screen
- Now, hit “Select all option” and troubleshoot your error.
Step 2: Repair your QuickBooks Desktop
- Press the keys Windows + E to open your system window
- Click “Uninstall” or “Change the program”
- Select QB software and press Uninstall/Change
- Hit “Next” within the QuickBooks Installation window
- Select Repair radio and again hit “Next”
- Select and click “Repair”
- To complete the process, hit Finish.
Solution 2: Update your system driver
- Initially, restart your system once your driver is un-established
- Next, configure your driver and wait till it complete
- Now, hit “Start” and then click “Sort device manager”
- After that, look for the main seeking outcome
- And then choose the gadget on which you employ the driver
- Update your driver software
- Browse your system to look for the driver software in the new window
- Choose the gadget drivers from the list
- Recognize and launch the driver which finishes with legacy
- Hit “Next” to end the process.
Solution 3: Manually Resolve QuickBooks error code C= 47
- In the very first step, you have to reboot the system once the driver un-establishment
- Next, configure the driver on the same and it helps your system to identify the gadget
- Now, press the Windows Start button then find Device Manager
- After that, hit the main outcome
- Find and hit gadget class
- Choose the gadget and then Update Driver Software
- From a rundown, select gadget drivers and click on the same
- At last, submit the driver along with “Legacy” -> Click Next.
Connect with QuickBooks technical team
We conclude the post here, hoping that the details that are shared above might be of some assistance in getting rid of QuickBooks error C=47. But even after following the above steps, if the error continues to bother you, then take advice from QuickBooks technical support team and certified accounting professionals will help you in resolving the error with much ease. The Team is pretty much efficient in providing queries solution in no time.