QuickBooks Error code C=47 arises due to browser configuration problems for particular websites that are covered. Users normally face this error when running a Windows Server 2008 cleanup. QuickBooks Error Code C=47 shows “Unable to find a transaction.” This occurs when you attempt to delete a transaction from a particular report or the transaction fails. In addition, at the time of uploading payments to clients, users frequently report this mistake. Usually, this error is overcome by closing and reopening QuickBooks, but there can also be other efficient methods that one can choose, which are going to discuss in this article.
An error has occurred in QuickBooks.
Please restart QuickBooks and try again. If you continue to experience this error, please note the C= value and contact for assistance.
|Error Code:||Error C=47||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||The user’s Internet Explorer settings for secured websites are not correct.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||There are problems with browser settings, particularly for websites that are protected in a specific way.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||program window crashes, Windows runs slow and reacts gradually to the keyboard and mouse inputs.||Possible Solution||The most comfortable way to handle QuickBooks Error c=47 is to simply run an antivirus scan of your device.|
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
Files to be Retrieved from QuickBooks Error code C=47
A consumer needs to realize that he should review the files to ensure that they are usable before he begins the troubleshooting process.
- Corrupted file for QuickBooks Data (.QBW).
- Transaction log file (.TLG- that can be found in the same folder where the QBW file has been saved).
- QuickBooks Data File backup (if any) (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
Read Also: QuickBooks Error Code C=184 Chat Now
Possible causes of QuickBooks error code C= 47
Few of reasons due to which error code C 47 bothers you are listed down:
- The QuickBooks data file is either corrupted or damaged.
- The old QuickBooks data file backup is already in operation.
- Editing entries might be the reason for this.
- Internet Explorer settings are not right. Check whether or not the SSL settings for Internet Explorer are correct.
- In a compromised file folder, a transaction log file is stored.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error code C=47
There are various solutions through which you can easily resolve this error. Here are some of the possible solutions that might help you to fix QuickBooks error code C=47:
Solution #1: Perform a Quick Repair to fix this error
Step #1: Repair the dll file
- Find the issue through the catch below that you’re going to download. You will be able to fix an error while loading \3\LXCRtime.dll this way
- Next, look for the Repair option and make a click on the same
- Then a dialogue box pops up on your screen
- Now, hit “Select all option” and troubleshoot your error.
Step #2: Repair your QuickBooks Desktop
- Press the keys Windows + E to open your system window
- Click “Uninstall” or “Change the program”
- Select QB software and press Uninstall/Change
- Hit “Next” within the QuickBooks Installation window
- Select Repair radio and again hit “Next”
- Select and click “Repair”
- To complete the process, hit Finish.
Read Also: Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=51 Chat Now
Solution #2: Update your system driver
- Initially, restart your system once your driver is un-established
- Next, configure your driver and wait till it complete
- Now, hit “Start” and then click “Sort device manager”
- After that, look for the main seeking outcome
- And then choose the gadget on which you employ the driver
- Update your driver software
- Browse your system to look for the driver software in the new window
- Choose the gadget drivers from the list
- Recognize and launch the driver which finishes with legacy
- Hit “Next” to end the process.
Solution #3: Manually Resolve QuickBooks error code C= 47
- In the very first step, you have to reboot the system once the driver un-establishment
- Next, configure the driver on the same and it helps your system to identify the gadget
- Now, press the Windows Start button then find Device Manager
- After that, hit the main outcome
- Find and hit gadget class
- Choose the gadget and then Update Driver Software
- From a rundown, select gadget drivers and click on the same
- At last, submit the driver along with “Legacy” -> Click Next.
Alternative solution methods to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=47
Method #1: Scanning for viruses
The way to get rid of this error is to scan for viruses:
- Scan the pc for viruses when the error notification occurs while loading\3\LXCRtime.dll.
- Also, the antivirus scan will clean all trash from the pc and fix QuickBooks error C=47.
Method #2: Updating QuickBooks desktop
You can also update QuickBooks Desktop to the recent release to fix the error somewhat. The actions involved in this method are as follows:
- You must first review whether the QuickBooks software is fully updated. If it’s not completely updated, update QuickBooks.
- Once the updating is done, now access the files.
- Find the list option and then tap on it.
- Choose the charts of accounts and then guide to the view menu and tap on OK.
- From the Menu checklist, be sure to click the Access List option.
- Select item list and also create changes and inspect item list.
- Mind the same procedure with the user list.
- After this, you have to go to the Customer Center and tap on the option of Customers & Jobs.
- Now, from the options of the View menu.
- Snap-on Resort list among the submenu objects and tap on them.
- Shut QuickBooks as soon as the resort is done.
- Restart the pc and start QuickBooks.
- In the end, inspect if the error continues.
Method #3: Perform a quick repair to fix the error
Another method that anyone can try is a quick repair. The actions to be minded for this particular process are as follows:
Step 1: Repair the .dll file
- For this step, you require to go through the download below to find out the issue. This will repair the error loading\3\LXCRtime.dll.
- Find the Repair option and then tap on it. It will appear in a search box on the screen.
- Snap-on Select all options and then Fix the issue.
Step 2: Repair the QuickBooks desktop
- Press Windows + E key to open the system window.
- Click Uninstall or Change Program.
- Proceed to QuickBooks Software and click Uninstall/Replace.
- In the QB Installation window, tap on Next.
- Select the mending radio button and click Next and then tap on the fix.
- Finally, tap on Finish.
Method #4: Configure Internet Explorer in QuickBooks Desktop
If the overhead solution methods failed to work in your Support, you can try to configure Internet Explorer on QuickBooks Desktop. Sometimes when you attempt to update Internet Explorer, it may use the normal settings for browsing. This is specifically so when you can drive into such an error. Thus, it is advised you configure Internet Explorer in QuickBooks.
Connect with the QuickBooks Experts team
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems