QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
There are a few potential errors that can damage the data of the QuickBooks and make the data unrecoverable. Or there may be some software issue that leads to inability of opening QuickBooks payment data. In this article we will try and fix the error QuickBooks payment unrecoverable. Before you begin any troubleshooting steps you should always make sure that your software is up to date and you have taken the backup of your data. After carrying out the aforesaid precautionary measures begin with the following steps.
Step 1: Run QuickBooks file doctor tool.
The QuickBooks file doctor tool helps in the situations when you are unable to open the company files, or getting the blank list of your customers or vendors, or your file has been damaged to an extent that you are unable to open anything except the sample company files. In order to run the QuickBooks file doctor tool you need to follow the following steps:
- Download the QuickBooks file doctor tool on your computer.
- Now double click on qbfd.exe and follow the instructions that appear on screen to install the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- The QuickBooks file doctor tool will open automatically after installation. IF however it doesn’t open automatically then look for the green file doctor icon on the windows task bar of your PC.
- Now from the drop down list look for the name of your company. If the name cannot be located type the same in the search bar to look for it.
- Based on the type of error that you have been receiving you have two options
- Both file damage and network connectivity if the any of the 6 series error is received such as -6000 -82, -6150, -6000 -301 etc.
- Only Network Connectivity if you are working in the multi-user option and the error that you receive are H202/H303/H505.
- Enter your admin password and click continue.
- Now you will be required to choose host/server or workstation. It is very crucial that the right option is picked for here.
- Choose workstation if you are running the file doctor on Workstation.
- Choose host/server if you are running file doctor on the Server PC.
- When prompted choose yes if the PC on which you are running file doctor hosts the company file and No in case it doesn’t.
- Wait for the file doctor to finish its diagnosis.
- Close the file doctor and try to open the QuickBooks file and see if the issue has been resolved.
The error should have been resolved by now. If however the error still appears then you may perform the general troubleshooting steps for the Unrecoverable errors or get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer Service +1-800-993-4190. We have a pool of trained professional who are pro in dealing such kinds of QuickBooks errors and can guide you with simple steps to resolve your error.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability and 365 days working.
- Prompt response in resolving the issue.
- Minimum wait period on the calls.
- Efficient response.